how to get a file off of my tab

MonumentSquare

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
my friend sent me a wav file of his band. I downloaded it on to my Tab. Whats the best way to move it to my PC? I attempted to just plug it in withe usb cord, but it wasnt visible fpr some reason.

Thanks

garyd

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I honestly don't know. You can also try to install "File Manager HD (honeycomb)" which might give you more options for an attachment and also the ability to find the file manaully. As well, that program can copy programs to windows shares which might be just what you need.

Take care
Gary

MonumentSquare

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I honestly don't know. You can also try to install "File Manager HD (honeycomb)" which might give you more options for an attachment and also the ability to find the file manaully. As well, that program can copy programs to windows shares which might be just what you need.

Take care
Gary
all right, i will give that a try. Thanks.

rw0749

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I just installed the File manager HD and it works like a charm.. shows all files and lets you choose where to put them.. a lot more decorative than the Android app too.

ziggster

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes when I plug into my PC, I have to unplug-replug once or twice to get the tab to show up as a device. I really hate that Kies program that Samsung utilizes. I had an Asus tab for 2 weeks, and it was plug-and-play with PC and Mac.

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Dropbox!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Dropbox ftw. Dropbox has single handedly made getting document files shared between all my comouters so easy. I would recommend it to anyone.Use the link in my signature if you need an account.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC