amazon

jone216

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
returning my thrive today going with sammy thinking about buying from amazon never purchased anything from them any words of wisdom

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Their service is excellent. They take returns you start on the web site. Have been a prime member for years. Shop for price and you seldom buy anywhere else.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Make you buy it directly from Amazon. They have several resellers; you want to get it directly from Amazon so that you get the best price, free shipping, and their return policy.

Reactions: ashishb

freddyc

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I got mine from Amazon. We order from them all the time. Like mentioned above, for this make sure it comes FROM Amazon and not a reseller. But I'd always recommend buying from them. Been doing it for years!

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Amazon is what newegg.com used to be, 100% pure unadulterated awesome sauce. I am a prime member and have a credit card with them, I've never had a problem with anything with them. I've spent alot of money and always been happy. Also get the app market, a free app a day. I've gotten the pay versions of all the angry birds, pvz, and many many more Free what's not to love about free. I bought my new phone with them also, that went smooth. So words of wisdom amazon= win!

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Amazon is what newegg.com used to be, 100% pure unadulterated awesome sauce. I am a prime member and have a credit card with them, I've never had a problem with anything with them. I've spent alot of money and always been happy. Also get the app market, a free app a day. I've gotten the pay versions of all the angry birds, pvz, and many many more Free what's not to love about free. I bought my new phone with them also, that went smooth. So words of wisdom amazon= win!

Ditto
I'm also a prime member with amazon. Their customer service is the best. With prime, and you get free two day shipping. But, just to show you how good their service is: yesterday at 1:00pm (Friday) I ordered a Milwaukee tool on Amazon with the usual two day shipping?. But it arrived today, Saturday morning. That's less than 24hr delivery time. That's awesome.

Sent from my SGT 10.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress