Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Default lag :(

Love the form factor and love Android

Hating the Honeycomb lag to the point where I may need to return it until it's "ready"

Anyone in the same boat? Any sign of relief coming soon from Samsung/Honeycomb devs?

Default Re: lag :(

When I first got my Gtab it had lag too. I was very disappointed. Did a factory reset and its smooth as butter now.

ROM
    Virtuous Unity

I suppose the bigger question is whether we should have to factory reset a new device.

ROM
    Blazer ROM/Stock Kernel

Many do a factory reset to all of their devices straight from the box. They say it helps.....not that big a deal considering you aren't losing any data as you haven't yet put any on it

sent to you in three dimensions

Quote Originally Posted by tkemack View Post
    Many do a factory reset to all of their devices straight from the box. They say it helps.....not that big a deal considering you aren't losing any data as you haven't yet put any on it

sent to you in three dimensions
    I have lag on my 16gb Samsung 10.1 as well. Can anyone else confirm if actually resetting back to factory default will fix the lag. I don't want to reset it if it doesn't really do anything.

Thanks!

ROM
    Blazer ROM/Stock Kernel

Where is it lagging specifically? It's a known issue to have typing lag in the browser. That's really the only lag I have