Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default To those having problems with Checking Updates/Samsung Account

Ok so like many others I was having problems creating a Samsung Account to be able to check for updates, etc. No matter what email address I used it didn't work. Long story short, somehow it worked for me. I tried a completely different brand new email address and it worked.

Anyways Samsung had emailed me about the issue and said that you can create an account on http://www.samsungdive.com. After you create an account there, then you would use that email/password for your Samsung account on your tab. When I went to the page I used the email/password I used for my Samsung account and low and behold it logged me into the site. But just for giggles I tried to set one up under my primary and secondary email addresses and it told me that those emails are already in use. So it looks like it gives you some of the same errors on the site as it does on the tab.
    Last edited by Kevin Gossett; 07-15-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Language

Default Re: To those having problems with Checking Updates/Samsung Accoun

Sweet. That worked for me. No updates though, but at least I can check it. Thanks!

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ROM
    both stock

Default Re: To those having problems with Checking Updates/Samsung Accoun

when I logged into it, it showed two glalxy tab 10.1 bubbles
    You play for the CREST on the front, not the name on the back!!!