Would anyone have any idea how often we can expect software updates for the 10.1's? I have come over from the Blackberry side where device software/firmware updates come out now and then. Can we expect the same with these devices? Would it be very often?

Thanks again!
    07-23-2011 09:36 AM
    To add to this how are updates gotten on this device? Will they be pushed ota(via wifi) or what? Thanks.
    07-23-2011 11:19 AM
    There was already a small update pushed out over wifi for those who bought the earliest models released in NYC. Just some debugging I believe. I would expect we will all be seeing an update relatively soon because there is already a small list of known bugs and Samsung has promised touchwiz.
    07-23-2011 11:31 AM
    If you go into the About device settings and try to "check for updates" it will tell you to establish an Samsung.com account.. if you do this you can set the device for auto updates... you can go manually as well.. if you will go to a Best Buy store where they have a Samsung Rep on Sat. or Sunday they have a "pass-out" card that will explain how to do that on your device... It will also explain how to get updates if you do not have an account (Manual updates)
    Edwill86 likes this.
    07-24-2011 08:14 AM
    Hi

I am new to this forum. I had just recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Tab. It is very nice table can I get some additional information on it. Thanks in advance.
    12-01-2011 06:07 AM
    samsung has already announced its getting Ice cream sandwich, so you'll get that update at least.
    12-01-2011 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD