1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

Default Realplayer in web browser.

What up guys. I was trying to view some videos in the browser, but the videos requires relplayer. Can anybody give me some ideas on how to solv this issue?

Default Re: Realplayer in web browser.

There's a realplayer in the market. Here you go.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    There's a realplayer in the market. Here you go.

But how do i get videos in the browser to play, the realplayer app in the market is not connected to the browser. Meaning that when i go to the video in the browser i am not able to click on the video nd it plays.

If you download this player, then go to the site, tap the video, a window will pop up saying "use this action to complete", select realplayer. You may also want to check the box that says "use by default for this action"

I'm only assuming that's what will happen, since I haven't stumbled on to a real player video in a very long time.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    If you download this player, then go to the site, tap the video, a window will pop up saying "use this action to complete", select realplayer. You may also want to check the box that says "use by default for this action"

I'm only assuming that's what will happen, since I haven't stumbled on to a real player video in a very long time.
    No disrespect, but thats not what happens. When you go to the site, your are not able to see the video, in the area where the video is supposed to be, it says to play this file get the relplayer software here. Nd it takes you to the relplayer page to download the pealplayer software for windows pc's.