Confirmed: TouchWiz update on August 3rd

nalpakj

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Where did you read 17 days?

I would guess we would get it on either Friday or the following Monday
I think this was a reference to the amount of time the GT was available at the NYC location and when it became available to everyone else...

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I'll actually download this. The gave us function instead of form (where "form" == "iOS clone")! Good job, Samsung (although they are probably just too scared of Jobs' lawyers to customize the UI).

Chorazin

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Will we be forced to install this?

Turn off automatic updates and then never manually check and that would probably work at keeping you safe from TouchWiz.

I'm excited for it, from what I've seen TouchWiz is nice. Shame this isn't also a 3.2 update, too. :(

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Turn off automatic updates and then never manually check and that would probably work at keeping you safe from TouchWiz.

I'm excited for it, from what I've seen TouchWiz is nice. Shame this isn't also a 3.2 update, too. :(

I like some of what I saw visually but in the video it looked really slow.

Dreizehn

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I can wait for a couple of weeks after people have actually tested and used the TouchWiz and wait for their feedback if it's worth the trouble or not.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I heard it actually makes the tab faster and provides a nice user experience. Honestly the new versions of touchwiz really aren't bad at all.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I hope it addresses the browser lag. I played around with the Asus Transformer in the store, and I noticed that certain sites I went to using my Tab didn't have typing lag in the browser on the Asus. It seems as though Asus has put their own skin on top of Honeycomb, because the icons in the lower left corner were not the traditional Honeycomb icons.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

jdm4u

Samsungian
Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
is anyone else curious as to how this touchwiz update will effect ICS once that's released? Like if Samsung will delay to update to ICS just like they have been delayed to update their phones?

luvsmobile

Luvzmobile
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
You do realize, its great that Samsung is releasing TW 3.1, but it could be quite a wait until they integrate 3.2.
I'm hopeful though :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci