Case options for the Galaxy Tab 10.1

darealm

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
The acase on amazon looks nice...

For lounging around the house i have the amzer gel case...not bad at all if you are looking for a gel cover. I combined it with a zagg screen protector from bb and feel much more relaxed knowing my beautiful device is somewhat protected....but for traveling im probably going to go with the acase slim from amazon because it will better protect the screen. Goodprice and has good reviews. Sorry too lazy to provide a link :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I also have the book case from Samsung and it is terrific. Keeps the slim form and adds a lot of functionality (as well as protection when it comes to transportation). I'd recommend it.

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's selling it. I have the wifi version, but I bought it from them because I have a corporate discount. There are no cutouts for the volume/power buttons (I'm not sure if that's how the other case is too), but it still fits.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's selling it. I have the wifi version, but I bought it from them because I have a corporate discount. There are no cutouts for the volume/power buttons (I'm not sure if that's how the other case is too), but it still fits.
You know what, after seeing the Verizon model of the Tab, I'm convinced the book cover case was not made for the wifi version.

The Verizon model has the power and volume buttons on the side, which are exposed when the Tab is in the book cover case. Nonetheless, I think it's the nicest looking case out there for the Tab (no matter which model you have).

swagnificent

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid