I am unable to add Samsung account

shaneneff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to get the update but am unable to until I getthe account added in my accounts and synch. My problem is that adding a Samsung account is not an available option.can someone help?

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I am trying to get the update but am unable to until I getthe account added in my accounts and synch. My problem is that adding a Samsung account is not an available option.can someone help?

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

The samsung account is not available on verizon tablets. Im not sure on i/o tabs.

shaneneff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, now I can add corporate account, but still no Samsung account. Is there a Samsung application that should be installed on my tablet?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
You dont get the update until pushed through Verizon. Those of us with verizon tabs are in tbd mode. Hurry up and wait.

gaguy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You dont get the update until pushed through Verizon. Those of us with verizon tabs are in tbd mode. Hurry up and wait.

If I hit the "System Update" button over and over again will it make the roll-out happen sooner? Seems to work while watching grass grow. ;)

In all seriousness though, has anyone heard weather or not the VW update is even going to happen and if so, is it days, weeks, months?

shaneneff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh, a detail I haven't seen mentioned. That would have been good to know before I did the factory reset :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

gaguy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just talked to Verizon tech support and the lady I spoke to said that the update was actively being sent out in batches to the LTE Tabs. Here's hoping she was right.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc