Ugh! Gimme back Honeycomb calendar!

SassyPenguin

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Seems that the Stock Honeycomb calendar dissappeared after the TouchWiz update. Urgh. Anyone know if it's possible to get the old one back, other than rolling back the TW update? I just like it better.

PjD#AC

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site

Anev

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Seems that the Stock Honeycomb calendar dissappeared after the TouchWiz update. Urgh. Anyone know if it's possible to get the old one back, other than rolling back the TW update? I just like it better.
I agree, I had already started the update before I saw your post. I loved the week view, I could look at that in the morning right before work and have the entire day and week summed up in my head without a second thought for the rest of the day.

SassyPenguin

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I had already started the update before I saw your post. I loved the week view, I could look at that in the morning right before work and have the entire day and week summed up in my head without a second thought for the rest of the day.

Indeed. I really hate the week view now of the TW calendar. Reminds me of the yucky Froyo calendar. The only saving grace is the agenda widget which is nice and clean. Big ol' letters in the TW style.

NHLou

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site