Kies with Mac & Lion

bobng

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having a problem with Kies on a Mac with Lion? When I try to connect it seems to try then gives a message to lode 10.1 in Studio Mode?

1414H77

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
It is pretty lousy. They say it ships with Kies 2.0, but I can't find it anywhere. You have to download Kies 1.0 for the mac from Samsung and install it on the your mac. Here is the link for 1.0 (if anyone knows where 2.0 is let me know- that's what they say is available in the news release). The problem I am having is that the music transfers over to the tab, but not the artist name, genre, album name, etc. I finally gave up and used Google Music (not the one that ships on the tab, but the update to the beta which although you to store music free online- if you need an invite private message me with your gmail address and I will get you one), which is much better and can put copies on the tab if you want.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...t%2Fdownloads%2FGT-P7510MAVXAB&token=fg6M4ZXJ

bobng

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
You're right they say something then don't deliver. I have Google Music and like it but have been using Spotify. Spotify doesn't completely work on tablets yet either.

Hopefully Samsung will deliver the right Kies?