Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KoukiFC3S
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    KoukiFC3S's Avatar
    Android Connaisseur

    Posts
    1,525 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,732 Global Posts

    Default Apple Wireless keyboard with the Tab

    Works pretty well! Have it from my ex iPad 2 and there is no lag when typing.

    The shortcut keys even work. I can adjust brightness, multitask using the expose key, ff, play and rewind. The mute and volume keys also work. Pretty cool!

    Chorazin likes this.
  2. #2  
    alcor34's Avatar

    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Wireless keyboard with the Tab

    What is it that it's standing in? Does that come with the case? I have an acer iconia wireless keyboard which worked just find for my gtab but i want something that has the stand up functionality like yours. I was waiting for the book case WKeyboard from Samsung but seems they're dragging their feet too these days.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Apple Wireless keyboard with the Tab

    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    Works pretty well! Have it from my ex iPad 2 and there is no lag when typing.

    The shortcut keys even work. I can adjust brightness, multitask using the expose key, ff, play and rewind. The mute and volume keys also work. Pretty cool!

    Wow, good to know!
  4. #4  
    Complex Pants's Avatar

    Posts
    692 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

    Default

    I use the logitech keyboard and it is great. I also use the logitech Bluetooth mouse. I have all but completely replaced my laptop. I work in a hospital and I pre-type up my dictations using my tab and the keyboard. My Co-workers were very impressed.

    Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    KoukiFC3S's Avatar
    Android Connaisseur

    Posts
    1,525 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,732 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Wireless keyboard with the Tab

    Quote Originally Posted by alcor34 View Post
    What is it that it's standing in? Does that come with the case? I have an acer iconia wireless keyboard which worked just find for my gtab but i want something that has the stand up functionality like yours. I was waiting for the book case WKeyboard from Samsung but seems they're dragging their feet too these days.
    It's a keyboard case/tablet stand made by incase. I think I paid like $20 for it.





  6. #6  
    alcor34's Avatar

    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

    Default Re: Apple Wireless keyboard with the Tab

    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    It's a keyboard case/tablet stand made by incase. I think I paid like $20 for it.





    Oh nice thanks.
  7. #7  
    NickA's Avatar

    Posts
    1,467 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,527 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Apple Wireless keyboard with the Tab

    Sorry to bring up this old thread, but I can't get by 8.9" tab to pair with the Apple wireless keyboard. The Tab says no devices found. Anyone have any suggestions? The 8.9" forum is a little sparse right now to I thought I'd try here.
  8. #8  
    NickA's Avatar

    Posts
    1,467 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,527 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Apple Wireless keyboard with the Tab

    Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Sorry to bring up this old thread, but I can't get by 8.9" tab to pair with the Apple wireless keyboard. The Tab says no devices found. Anyone have any suggestions? The 8.9" forum is a little sparse right now to I thought I'd try here.
    Never mind, got it. It was still paired with the iPad. Turned off Bluetooth on the iPad and it worked.

Posting Permissions