Works pretty well! Have it from my ex iPad 2 and there is no lag when typing.

The shortcut keys even work. I can adjust brightness, multitask using the expose key, ff, play and rewind. The mute and volume keys also work. Pretty cool!

Chorazin likes this.
    08-09-2011 12:32 AM
    What is it that it's standing in? Does that come with the case? I have an acer iconia wireless keyboard which worked just find for my gtab but i want something that has the stand up functionality like yours. I was waiting for the book case WKeyboard from Samsung but seems they're dragging their feet too these days.
    08-09-2011 11:05 AM
    Works pretty well! Have it from my ex iPad 2 and there is no lag when typing.

The shortcut keys even work. I can adjust brightness, multitask using the expose key, ff, play and rewind. The mute and volume keys also work. Pretty cool!

Wow, good to know!
    08-09-2011 11:59 AM
    I use the logitech keyboard and it is great. I also use the logitech Bluetooth mouse. I have all but completely replaced my laptop. I work in a hospital and I pre-type up my dictations using my tab and the keyboard. My Co-workers were very impressed.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    08-09-2011 09:44 PM
    What is it that it's standing in? Does that come with the case? I have an acer iconia wireless keyboard which worked just find for my gtab but i want something that has the stand up functionality like yours. I was waiting for the book case WKeyboard from Samsung but seems they're dragging their feet too these days.
    It's a keyboard case/tablet stand made by incase. I think I paid like $20 for it.

08-09-2011 09:48 PM
    It's a keyboard case/tablet stand made by incase. I think I paid like $20 for it.

Oh nice thanks.
    08-10-2011 07:00 AM
    Sorry to bring up this old thread, but I can't get by 8.9" tab to pair with the Apple wireless keyboard. The Tab says no devices found. Anyone have any suggestions? The 8.9" forum is a little sparse right now to I thought I'd try here.
    10-03-2011 03:23 PM
    Sorry to bring up this old thread, but I can't get by 8.9" tab to pair with the Apple wireless keyboard. The Tab says no devices found. Anyone have any suggestions? The 8.9" forum is a little sparse right now to I thought I'd try here.
    Never mind, got it. It was still paired with the iPad. Turned off Bluetooth on the iPad and it worked.
    10-03-2011 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD