Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KoukiFC3S
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,732 Global Posts

Default Apple Wireless keyboard with the Tab

Works pretty well! Have it from my ex iPad 2 and there is no lag when typing.

The shortcut keys even work. I can adjust brightness, multitask using the expose key, ff, play and rewind. The mute and volume keys also work. Pretty cool!

Chorazin likes this.

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

Default Re: Apple Wireless keyboard with the Tab

What is it that it's standing in? Does that come with the case? I have an acer iconia wireless keyboard which worked just find for my gtab but i want something that has the stand up functionality like yours. I was waiting for the book case WKeyboard from Samsung but seems they're dragging their feet too these days.

Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    Works pretty well! Have it from my ex iPad 2 and there is no lag when typing.

The shortcut keys even work. I can adjust brightness, multitask using the expose key, ff, play and rewind. The mute and volume keys also work. Pretty cool!

Wow, good to know!

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

I use the logitech keyboard and it is great. I also use the logitech Bluetooth mouse. I have all but completely replaced my laptop. I work in a hospital and I pre-type up my dictations using my tab and the keyboard. My Co-workers were very impressed.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,732 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alcor34 View Post
    What is it that it's standing in? Does that come with the case? I have an acer iconia wireless keyboard which worked just find for my gtab but i want something that has the stand up functionality like yours. I was waiting for the book case WKeyboard from Samsung but seems they're dragging their feet too these days.
    It's a keyboard case/tablet stand made by incase. I think I paid like $20 for it.

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    It's a keyboard case/tablet stand made by incase. I think I paid like $20 for it.

Oh nice thanks.

Global Posts
    2,527 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Sorry to bring up this old thread, but I can't get by 8.9" tab to pair with the Apple wireless keyboard. The Tab says no devices found. Anyone have any suggestions? The 8.9" forum is a little sparse right now to I thought I'd try here.

Global Posts
    2,527 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Sorry to bring up this old thread, but I can't get by 8.9" tab to pair with the Apple wireless keyboard. The Tab says no devices found. Anyone have any suggestions? The 8.9" forum is a little sparse right now to I thought I'd try here.
    Never mind, got it. It was still paired with the iPad. Turned off Bluetooth on the iPad and it worked.