New logitech keyboard case!

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I had the original ZaggMate for iPad and it worked very well... I was hoping they would make this for the Tab, and actually emailed they're product development team early on in the Tab's life to suggest it. I'm glad they did!

Edit: However, I would much rather see a case-only option sans the keyboard. That is the version for iPad I have, and it is really great because you get much better angles for standing

Last edited:

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Mhmm, looks interesting...will wait for some reviews though

Ya... I agree with you. It looks really interesting!!! But I to want to see some short term reviews before I commit to getting one.

But I really like the whole idea of it and will most likely get one in the near future.

Sent From My Galaxy10.1 Class TouchWiz/ADWex equipped Starship

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
how does it stand? i don't see any back support. looks like it would be easily dislodged (like bumped in the air as i have it on the back seat tray). also, looks like only one angle, right?

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The original ZaggMate had a foldable hinge system that was used for standing the iPad up, but it looks like they changed the design when they partnered with Logitech. Now it is just an angled slot that you slide the Tab into, so it is only one viewing angle, and I'm not sure how sturdy it stands

Reactions: werkx

nalpakj

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I just received my ship notification for this item...although the product page still says it's still just available for preorder. The Tracking number doesn't show they received the package yet so we'll see.

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I just received my ship notification for this item...although the product page still says it's still just available for preorder. The Tracking number doesn't show they received the package yet so we'll see.

sweet, please come back and let us know what you think of it.

nalpakj

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I was concerned it was a processing error on their part since it still says preorder on the wbe site but ups actually has a package in their posession that will be delivered tuesday. So its really coming. Im pretty excited about this both for protection and, especially as i am typing this very post using the on screen keyboard, for longer text entry.

Reactions: nuprotocol

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I was concerned it was a processing error on their part since it still says preorder on the wbe site but ups actually has a package in their posession that will be delivered tuesday. So its really coming. Im pretty excited about this both for protection and, especially as i am typing this very post using the on screen keyboard, for longer text entry.

awesome..! Can't wait for your review and unboxing. Hopefully your able to get it tomorrow. I plan on purchasing it tomorrow.

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
According to UPS it's out for delivery now so should be waiting for me when I get home tonight.

When did you place your order? When did you notice it went to shipped? I just placed mine, and did 2day shipping. Hoping to get it this friday. lol