Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Printing and TouchWiz UX Update

This is from the update text:

Mobile Printing: Print documents and pictures wirelessly from the Galaxy Tab 10.1 to any compatible printer.

I have a Samsung wireless laser which I am hoping is compatible.

Anyhow, anyone know how to get this working?

Default Re: Printing and TouchWiz UX Update

Has anyone figured this out yet?
    Printing on this thing would double its value to me
    One Stone At a Time

Global Posts
    360 Global Posts

i've read that it's only compatible with samsung printers. check the samsung support site, hopefully they'll have a list of compatible printers.

if not, don't fret. there are android apps out there for you to use if printing is important.

I've been using google cloud print for a while, but it doesn't allow for formatting of the page

and there are extra pages wasted, it prints a title page some one extra page on the end
    idk, something official would be nice
    One Stone At a Time

I was faced with the options of either buying a Samsung printer (and limited to a model that was compatible with the Tab) or buying a 3rd party printing app. I went with PrinterShare. I can print just fine to my Epson Artisan 810.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    This is from the update text:

Mobile Printing: Print documents and pictures wirelessly from the Galaxy Tab 10.1 to any compatible printer.

I have a Samsung wireless laser which I am hoping is compatible.

Anyhow, anyone know how to get this working?

I just visited the samsung support site. They state it connects via bluetooth. Really - bluetooth? How many printers have that as an option?
    Then they tell you to use a 3rd party app from the market if you want to print via wifi.Oh well.

Hi there, Thanks for reaching out to us for support. You have two options for printing from your Galaxy Tab 10.1 1. You can print via bluetooth, which will require using a bluetooth compatible printer. Please refer to the link below for steps on pairing your Galaxy Tab with a bluetooth device. How Do I Use Bluetooth On My Wi-Fi GT-p7510 Galaxy 10.1 Tablet? 2. You can use a third party application from the Android Market, which will allow you to print through a wifi network.