Media Hub

datastar

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded a movie on August 18 and it would not play. I deleted and downloaded again with same resuls. I contacted Media Hub Support Team (888-987-4357 found on Help screen of Media Hub) and was told there are issues with the Hub and Sammy is working on it and expect to fix it soon (said check back in a week). Sammy processed a refund for the move as it was a purchase and not a rental. Sammy also said they are restricting downloading until issue. I downloaded the movie for a 2.5 hour trip and to show off my Galaxy Tab 10.1. :(

rw0749

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar experience.. I thought one of the reasons for delaying the TW update was to "fix" most of the bugs and the "left out" features when introduced.. you know like downloading movies and then not to "deliver" the HDMI for two months... and now they have "pulled back" the TW update until further notice.. so if you go to Best Buy .. look at a tab that has TW on it and buy it for that reason.. Nope.. yours won't have it nor will it get it as it looks any time soon.. so as to the movie viewer portion of the Tab.. wait and see.. I'm past the 14 day return...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12