Dolphin Settings

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I loaded Dolphin after seeing it suggested to solve the desktop mode browsing issue with the stock browser. Liked it at first but the next time I opened it I have no bar at the top to type in a new site, etc. I have gone thru the settings for Dolphin but have not found a way to get it back. Any suggestions?

joeym2

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
there is a "full screen" option in the browser on the top left corner. selecting it will remove the bar. pressing it again will bring it back

Reactions: ShinyTop

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, found it on the upper right but that may be how I have something set up. So far I like the Dolphin browser and it remembers the desktop setting.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Dumb question, but did you download dolphin hd or dolphin for pad? You should download dolphin for pad to have the tabs and bars at the top, its just like any other desktop browser. Dolphin for bad is the best for tablets.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I went to the Market, did a search for Dolphin and HD was the best choice. Did not and do not see a choice for Dolphin for Tab. Will look further.

bubbadog

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
When you select Dolphin HD or Dolphin Mini, the page will open to download and directly under the dolphin is a selection of other Dolphin browsers. One of them is for Dolphin tab beta. It only shows up there and not in the market.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon