Swipe up to bring up the mini tray

dragoon_74

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice that you can swipe up from the bottom to access mini tray? You don't have to press the button in the middle of the bottom bar.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I noticed that while watching a YouTube video of someone who was doing a demo of TouchWiz.

I use often because for some reason I have to press the arrow up button in the exact place for it to respond.

One other thing to note: You don't have to swipe left to right or right to left to move between homescreens. You can just press the homescreen closest to the black bezel for whichever direction you wish to go in. This alone saves on a few smudges.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I noticed that while watching a YouTube video of someone who was doing a demo of TouchWiz.

I use often because for some reason I have to press the arrow up button in the exact place for it to respond.

One other thing to note: You don't have to swipe left to right or right to left to move between homescreens. You can just press the homescreen closest to the black bezel for whichever direction you wish to go in. This alone saves on a few smudges.

Yeah, I noticed this with the homescreens as well. Much easier to tap either side with a thumb than it is to swipe half the width of the screen or more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress