Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zmann
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock FF18

Default Issue With Widgets, Wifi Only Model

Hey guys,
    I got my wifi only Galaxy Tab on launch day. I love it, but I'verecently noticed what appears to be a software glitch with the widgets. For some of the widgets (the Youtube and Market widgets seem to be the worst offenders) I find that as I scroll between home screens, small horizontal lines appear on the widgets that are the color of the background. In the attached file, you can see two of these lines to the right of the word "subscriptions". Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Issue With Widgets, Wifi Only Model-sc20110903-100641.jpg  

Default Re: Issue With Widgets, Wifi Only Model

I had some problems with a live wallpaper going wild and I ended up switching wallpapers... solved the problem. Have you tried at least that?

If that doesn't help, I would do a factory reset. I'm sure that's what Samsung would tell you to do first. Unless someone comes up with a different solution here...

Default Re: Issue With Widgets, Wifi Only Model

I have the same problem, got a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and noticed when I'm moving the screen to move to the next screen and have a widget like youtube I get horizontal lines appearing as the screen moves. As I don't use these kind of widgets they don't bother me but I would like to know if it is a hardware or software problem? I thought it was flash 11 at first because I get graphic glitches when watching BBC iplayer but I downgraded to flash 10.3 and the widgets still do the same.

I have a wifi 10.1 and I don't seem to have that issue.

10.1/32 gig of fun!
    love my evo.
    NHBass39 likes this.