Connections for SDCard

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have read thru the threads about the adapters for the Galaxy and I am not sure about how to copy photos from my camera to the Galaxy. My camera does not have a USB connector. Can the Galaxy USB adapter be attached to a USB card reader? It would then be possible to copies photos from the camera SD card to the Galaxy by removing SD card in the camera and putting it into the SD card reader. Is this the best way to do the copy or is there a better way. I really like the Galaxy but have concerns about the lack of ports. If the above method would work it would satisfactory for me.

THX

bobng

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased a SD card adapter in Office Depot that takes a variety of different size cards for less than $15. It works great through the USB connector on the 10.1. It was in the the camera section at OD.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I will probably have to get one for my camera. My camera has a USB plug, but it uses a special cable. Unfortunately I lost the cable. Normal mini USB cables won't work.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased a SD card adapter in Office Depot that takes a variety of different size cards for less than $15. It works great through the USB connector on the 10.1. It was in the the camera section at OD.

Thanks, Bestbuy has a labor day deal offering a USB adapter for free with the purchase of the 10.1. I will probably get one this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech