General Now I'm upset :-(

rm2092

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll start by saying I just sold my iPad 1 a month or so and have been playing with my BlackBerry PlayBook since the day it was released, well made product and OS system I think. Anyway I'm able to load all my DRM music that I had bought on iTunes and load up on the Playbook with out a hitch and sync all my handbrake converted movies. So after Rim lied abought native apps by the summer that never came I thought I will try the Tab 10.
Now here is the problem I own a Macbook Pro and Samsung's Kie's software is not up to date for OS Lion so now I have no way of getting my pics on there plus the movies lock up and now I see that I can not add all my DRM iTunes music to my Tab, WTF, I can live with out the music but I bought the 32gb for all my converted movies. Now I'm not sure what to do except and hope that Samsung will update Kie's with in my 45 day trial period if not I guess I'll be back with a iPad, I don't need a $600.00 Samsung web browser.

kisrita

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I use file manager HD to connect over wifi to a Windows PC and transfer programs and movies. I don't own apple products, so I can't comment on how well they work with it, or regarding DRM.

rrspikes

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I ran into the same problem when I decided my PlayBook would make a better dust bunny collector than its intended purpose.

I used TuneClone for my music but can't speak for movies since I didn't have any from iTunes.

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Google music beta will sync your itunes library with your tab. As for the movies, I'm not really sure what to tell u, other than renting movies off of the market and/or the media hub.

Sent from my amazing galaxy tab 10.1 which also eats ipads

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Can you copy your movies to an external drive or a USB stick, then connect that to the tab? I have not tried that myself.

I use Google Music for music now.

When I transfer files, though, I always use FTP. Get swiFTP from the market and fire up FileZilla. It may not be super fast over wifi, but it's pretty easy to do. I always use FTP to move pictures on/off my tablet.

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.swiftp&hl=en
http://filezilla-project.org/

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I'll start by saying I just sold my iPad 1 a month or so and have been playing with my BlackBerry PlayBook since the day it was released, well made product and OS system I think. Anyway I'm able to load all my DRM music that I had bought on iTunes and load up on the Playbook with out a hitch and sync all my handbrake converted movies. So after Rim lied abought native apps by the summer that never came I thought I will try the Tab 10.
Now here is the problem I own a Macbook Pro and Samsung's Kie's software is not up to date for OS Lion so now I have no way of getting my pics on there plus the movies lock up and now I see that I can not add all my DRM iTunes music to my Tab, WTF, I can live with out the music but I bought the 32gb for all my converted movies. Now I'm not sure what to do except and hope that Samsung will update Kie's with in my 45 day trial period if not I guess I'll be back with a iPad, I don't need a $600.00 Samsung web browser.

Question is for you is why in the world would you sell your iPad. IMHO there is no replacement for the iPad (well not yet anyway). I have tried a few out there as well and still the iPad wins hands down. Plus OS5 will be out very soon for it to make it even better. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz