Thinking of getting the 10.1 tab have a question?

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Is the Netflix availble for it? Also do does std apps from the market work on the tab or do they need to honeycomb only? Thanks for the help.

alenzini

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Is the Netflix availble for it? Also do does std apps from the market work on the tab or do they need to honeycomb only? Thanks for the help.

Yes, Netflix is not just available, it is supported now.

Most standard apps work just fine. Some only support portrait mode, others both. Some apps are written for both phones and tablets. I actually like this since you only have to pay for it once.

Some of the apps written for Honeycomb are very nice :)

I hope this helps,

Andy

AFPoster

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site

Netflix is available and supported. Only issue is that Netflix rarely gets new movies and not a lot of the great movies are streamable.

I'm new to Android (first item is this tablet) and I hate that certain Apps work and others don't. Some fit the screen correctly others don't. They also don't give that description in the Market unlike the App Store for Apple it only shows what works for that device correctly and efficiently. This is where I feel Apple is ahead of the game (my opinion). Also Apps crash from time to time, more so than they do on an iPad 2. I love this device however and I'm glad it opened me up to the Android environment I just wish all updates came at the same time for all devices... Enjoy it, it's a great device.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I played around with it for a very short time at Verizon and could not find some apps that were available on the HTC incredible. How would I find them in the market? I was looking for the Discover credit card app. and intellicast weather. Could you check them on your galaxy tab to see if I just missed it. Thanks so much for the help.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I played around with it for a very short time at Verizon and could not find some apps that were available on the HTC incredible. How would I find them in the market? I was looking for the Discover credit card app. and intellicast weather. Could you check them on your galaxy tab to see if I just missed it. Thanks so much for the help.

Just checked and it is there. Checked on my 10.1 galaxy tab. Did not see that weather app. So many other good ones. Hd weather widgets are awesome for this device.

10.1/32 gig of fun!

Last edited:

Maypo

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Could you check one more if you can? My Cast weather. Thanks again for the help.

I use MyCast ad it works fine. Not the prettiest app out there on the tab since it is essentially designed for a small phone screen - but all the data works. I love it and keep it solely for the weather radar - best radar out there as far as I am concerned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki