Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Carrier
    GTAB TASK650 ICS ROM

Default Wrong Time

The clock widget periodically doesn't show the right time, I've tried the stock one and the Beautiful Widgets one and the same thing happens. Has anyone else had the same issue and know of a fix?

Global Posts
    681 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Carbon Rom

Um, maybe u can try going into setings, date and time, and then set ur time zone and time.

Sent from my amazing galaxy tab 10.1 which also eats ipads
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Carrier
    GTAB TASK650 ICS ROM

Default Re: Wrong Time

yep done that and the widget still keeps not keeping up with the clock in the function bar, if I refresh the weather then the clock refreshes too but shouldn't it take the feed from the main clock?

Global Posts
    681 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Carbon Rom

Yes it should. Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what's wrong. It sounds like some touchwiz or honeycomb bug to me. Either try reinstalling beautiful Widgets and just use those clocks, or u can try a hard reset and if that doesn't work, then do a factory reset.

sent from my Droid X, which also eats iPhones.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Carrier
    GTAB TASK650 ICS ROM

Default Re: Wrong Time

How do i do a hard reset? I'm also trying a different BW widget with clock and weather as separate widgets and at the moment its keeping time

Global Posts
    681 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Carbon Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Brownstar69 View Post
    How do i do a hard reset? I'm also trying a different BW widget with clock and weather as separate widgets and at the moment its keeping time
    Oh. Woops. Lol. I thought a hard reset was taking out the battery, but since u can't do that with the gtab 10.1. U can just hold down the power button. Thats good that the clock is already working for u . Good luck.

sent from my Droid X, which also eats iPhones.