When power runs low, screen keeps turning on

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I have the "power saver" feature turned off.

When my Tab hits 15%, it will show the warning window. If I don't actually go and clear it, my Tab stays lit up. When I hit the power button to put it to sleep, it just turns back on in a minute or so. I have to go in and clear that warning window.

Is that normal? Any setting I can adjust. If I'm not in the room to clear the window, it seems like it will just wear itself out more quickly by leaving the backlight on. Thanks!

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Why don't you want the power save mode on?

I had a bad experience. I had this problem (screen stays on) plus, after I fully charged it, it didn't restore WiFi, screen timeout, and anything else I told it to adjust under low power. I had to manually turn everything back on, fix the timeout.

It was just annoying so I turned it off.

Unfortunately, this screen turning on situation happens regardless if you are using the Powersave Mode or not.

deaner1029

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry I can not help with this issue but I have the same problem. I constantly wake up and my gtab is dead because of this issue. Sometimes I'll wake up and go in the living room and the screen will be on for no reason at all.

anon(549921)

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Weird, I've left mine on all night and not had a problem before, although I usually put it onto charge over night. I have power save mode set to come on at 25% I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles