Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do you delete the update if you downloaded?

While I was downloading the update, I read all these horror stories. Now I have the update downloaded. How do I dump it and reset the whole thing so I will get the corrected version later?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Default Re: How do you delete the update if you downloaded?

Same for me. Looking for advice as well.

If you haven't gotten this taken care of yet, the download will be in the cache folder. Using a file manager, just go in there and delete it.

please can you guide me how to delete it from cache. Where to find the cache folder? I have an app called cache cleaner, but the update thing is not showing. I am not an expert sir, please guide me. I would be greatful.

- - - Updated - - -

please can you guide me how to delete it from cache. Where to find the cache folder? I have an app called cache cleaner, but the update thing is not showing. I am not an expert sir, please guide me. I would be greatful.

if ur phone is a Samsung or any other brand,,call the company,,or call your carrier..mine is T-Mobile and most of the time I call them..they can poimt u in the right direction..hope this helps you..