While I was downloading the update, I read all these horror stories. Now I have the update downloaded. How do I dump it and reset the whole thing so I will get the corrected version later?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    11-14-2011 05:45 PM
    Same for me. Looking for advice as well.
    11-14-2011 08:49 PM
    If you haven't gotten this taken care of yet, the download will be in the cache folder. Using a file manager, just go in there and delete it.

11-18-2011 08:13 AM
    please can you guide me how to delete it from cache. Where to find the cache folder? I have an app called cache cleaner, but the update thing is not showing. I am not an expert sir, please guide me. I would be greatful.

- - - Updated - - -

please can you guide me how to delete it from cache. Where to find the cache folder? I have an app called cache cleaner, but the update thing is not showing. I am not an expert sir, please guide me. I would be greatful.
    02-26-2013 02:46 AM
    if ur phone is a Samsung or any other brand,,call the company,,or call your carrier..mine is T-Mobile and most of the time I call them..they can poimt u in the right direction..hope this helps you..
    11-20-2013 06:08 PM
    if ur phone is a Samsung or any other brand,,call the company,,or call your carrier..mine is T-Mobile and most of the time I call them..they can poimt u in the right direction..hope this helps you..
    05-18-2015 03:57 PM
    how to remove android patch file and monkey test, time service and time service because it is irriatating to me
    08-01-2015 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD