Any Black Friday Deals on GT 10.1?

shaneneff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
$450 is a steal for the awesomeness known as the Galaxy Tab. Seriously, it's worth it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The 8.9 is $450. Well worth it, imho. I think the size is just right, easy to hold in one hand, light, great for video and surfing the web or reading.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
If you're ok getting a used one, you can find one on eBay for under $400. Just search around. I just got one for a great price through a local sale. They're out there, you just have to look.

ferganer

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
If you're ok getting a used one, you can find one on eBay for under $400. Just search around. I just got one for a great price through a local sale. They're out there, you just have to look.

Thank you. But I would really prefer a new one from a retailer that has a decent return policy (even with a restocking fee). In case something goes wrong. I have been been burned before.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. But I would really prefer a new one from a retailer that has a decent return policy (even with a restocking fee). In case something goes wrong. I have been been burned before.

No problem. Just thought I'd let you know there were some options out there. Even some decent prices on some new ones on eBay. If they're new, they would still have some warranty from Samsung. Hopefully there are some decent Black Friday/Christmas deals out there.