need a stylus to draw on galaxy tab 10 inch

cooolboy

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
i am an artist i have a samsung galaxy tab p7500, yesterday i bought a capacitive stylus to draw on my tablet, i have sketch book pro app for sketching. The capacitive stylus i bought really sucks for drawing purpose with its rubber bush like tip, i cant get to draw details with it. i heard there is a bluetooth stylus available, if anyone has it, is it good for drawing and also if i could use other company stylus with my tab then which one is suitable for same purpose.kindly replay.thanks in advance.

Reactions: bigrey81

bog77

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
i am an artist i have a samsung galaxy tab p7500, yesterday i bought a capacitive stylus to draw on my tablet, i have sketch book pro app for sketching. The capacitive stylus i bought really sucks for drawing purpose with its rubber bush like tip, i cant get to draw details with it. i heard there is a bluetooth stylus available, if anyone has it, is it good for drawing and also if i could use other company stylus with my tab then which one is suitable for same purpose.kindly replay.thanks in advance.

I'd suggest first try to fix touchscreen settings, and just then think about buying another stylus.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTSxLe1Svj4[/YT]
(app is called TouchScreenTune on market)

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the Bamboo stylus and it works better than the cheap one I had. Also when using the stylus do not have the tab on the charger, for some reason it screws up the screen sensitivity, don't know why.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay