New 3.2 update...

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Two questions does it install that touchwiz crap and is anyone else having a problem finding it ota?

Ota tells me no updates available.

anon(549921)

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You already have Touchwiz, unless you've installed an alternative launcher and I am getting the same thing that its saying no update via OTA or on Kies

deeteroderdas

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine found the update easily enough. Found a DLNA media sharing app that wasn't there before (AllShare).

Looks like the same kernel add before. Still looking around...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
has it caused any problems?

Just downloaded and installed it about an hour ago. No problems downloading it over wifi... Install took a bit thought. But so far everything's working like it's supposed to.

It is a little bit snappier...

Sent from my Galaxy10.1 TouchWiz/ADWex equipped Starship.

ccm435

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded and installed it about an hour ago. No problems downloading it over wifi... Install took a bit thought. But so far everything's working like it's supposed to.

It is a little bit snappier...

Sent from my Galaxy10.1 TouchWiz/ADWex equipped Starship.

I have to agree with the snappier part. It does seem like its a bit more fluid and quick. I also tried the new DLNA app and it still won't play my orb DLNA setup. Even though it shows a preview pic of the video I am wanting to play it says file type not playable. Anyone know of a way that actually works?

-c4-

Stormhead77

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Found it OTA with no problem and to echo the above posters, it took a good chunk of time to install so be patient when the process starts. Everything seems to be working just fine so far. In the States btw.

tguolee

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Stalled at 46% (how long to wait?)

Anyone having extreme delays in the installation? Mine's been stuck at 46% for about an hour now - not sure what to do...

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Re: Stalled at 46% (how long to wait?)

Anyone having extreme delays in the installation? Mine's been stuck at 46% for about an hour now - not sure what to do...

The update taking very long seems to be the consensus among everyone. Just be patient.

thejdj

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine updated last night without issue. It took less than 30mins.

I did not spend a lot of time using it last night but I did notice that two apps issues I had seem to be resolved.

Anev

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I just got the update, downloading now. I take it that we are still stuck with that awful destruction of Honeycomb with the crappy calendar and the stupid print screen button - color blind grey and white interface stuff?

P.S. And that stupid app draw that always is in the way....

saltychino

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Turned on tab, immediately found OTA update, took 5 min to download and about 25 min to install, working great. I guess maybe a bit snappier, but nothing huge IMO.

STILL no updated market though, WTF

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae