Stupid ???

cdemot02

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I used to have an Ipad, and was so used to Itunes for dl movies. How do we dl movies on the galaxy tab just for rental?

androidcues

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
stupid that you had an ipad? or stupid that you can't download a movie for rental? which is it? rentals are for streaming...so are you trying to actually download a movie to keep?

OKATVRIDER

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a few movies on my Tab. I transfered them from my Laptop though in order to watch them, just just copied and pasted them into the Movie Folder on the Tab. Works like a charm. Im actually flying Friday to california so ill be watch Cowboys and Aliens and a few other flicks hahaah....

CharlotteJacket

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Google Videos will allow you to "lock" a rental to your tablet to view offline. My personal experience is that you need to plan ahead for this. I tried to dl a movie while waiting at the gate for a flight to board, and it never finished loading. When I got home, I was able to dl it via my personal wifi, but that still took a long time. It played back just as expected when I had it downloaded, though. I'll use this again in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12