Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Words With Friends repeatedly force closing!

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    Not working on any tablet, from what I have been reading. Works fine with phone...(OG Droid).

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    Try going through your Facebook and installing the app. You may have to restart the link a few times but it usually works for me (especially if I clear all my memory).

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Update in the market. Working great so far. No force closing!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 2:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

FINALLY!!!!!! Got it and working....

Thanks for the update, gyroslice! Works now!!! Except all my players show only screennames now. No biggie.

Oh, and I like the version on Facebook more. It allows you to enter a word to see if it works. The standalone version doesn't allow that. Once you click "send", that's it. :/

I tried playing it on samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 but it keeps freezing!!!!!!!!!!! It plays fine on samsung galaxy 2 phone though

Default Re: Words With Friends repeatedly force closing!!!!!

I've got a brand new samsung galaxy note tablet 10.1 and the stupid game played fine on Friday when I got it but hasn't worked since!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its not the tablet coz everything else works fine and I haven't had a reply from them even though I have sent in 2 reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't access from galaxy s3 or laptop. get error msg 102. error 102 (net::err_connection_refused): the server refused the connection.I can log on to fb but not wwf.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android 4.0.4 OS WWF keep locking up and closing any one know a fix?

How what did you do ? My wife is going crazy not having it?

my moms tab 2 does the same thing. my tab 2 never freezes. only difference i know of is mine has a 2gb sandisk sd card.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12