1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default glitches since the last update

has anyone else been having issues since the last update? It's little things like they keyboard not popping up when i click on a text field or taking a long time, the music app freezing up. Even a few random reboots.
    Motorola Droid
    Motorola Droid X
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Samsung Series 5 Chromebook

Default Re: glitches since the last update

I think mine froze up a bout more before the update. I have however noticed a few glitches and the battery life seems worse. Wondering if I can still root with the new update installed. And where is ics dammit!

to me it is about the same. also my is so heavily customized with many apps that i expect some glitches and slowness. as for the batterylife, i think it is about the same, still a good 10ish hours.

as for root, you can.i did it the night it came out. and for ICS, who knows. i tried CM9 and it was pretty good, i just dont want to install all my apps again, set everything up etc, so i stuck with HC.

Angry Re: glitches since the last update

I have seen the slow response on the keyboard and my bsttery life has dwindled down to 4 hours on a good day.

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Since the 3.2 I've seen alot of lag throughout the whole UI. It seems to me like they rushed the update. I sure hope we get ICS soon. I use my touchpad more right now...
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

i was hoping to avoid rooting and such...oh well. Maybe it's time to take the plunge. At least i'm not alone.
    Motorola Droid
    Motorola Droid X
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

I feel like there is a few more glitches with the new update. Has anyone else noticed a + where the notifications would be and it's some sort of ad/pop up? If I click it to unsubscribe, I get redirected to another site. Starting to **** me off.

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by will_solo View Post
    I feel like there is a few more glitches with the new update. Has anyone else noticed a + where the notifications would be and it's some sort of ad/pop up? If I click it to unsubscribe, I get redirected to another site. Starting to **** me off.
    thats probably an app doing that to you
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Just to follow up....installing a custom ROM is stupid easy. Rocking Team Kang's. AOPK ROM and Android 4.0.3. No more random glitches or waiting for apps to respond.
    Motorola Droid
    Motorola Droid X
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer033 View Post
    has anyone else been having issues since the last update? It's little things like they keyboard not popping up when i click on a text field or taking a long time, the music app freezing up. Even a few random reboots.
    When did the last update come out? Thankd