Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts

Default Watching livestreams/movies online

Hi guys. I usually watch movies and live sports streams online, and I thought perhaps with a tablet things would get way better to watch.

However, just the other day, I tried watching a movie online, and it was stuttering. Also, when I was watching football, the same story. Is this due to the lack of hardware acceleration in HC, and will it be addressed with an ICS update? Also, can the same be done on an iPad, or does the iPad stutter along as well?

Hope for your expertise here guys, and would be glad to know if there's some way to fix this.

Thanks!

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by himmatsj View Post
    Hi guys. I usually watch movies and live sports streams online, and I thought perhaps with a tablet things would get way better to watch.

However, just the other day, I tried watching a movie online, and it was stuttering. Also, when I was watching football, the same story. Is this due to the lack of hardware acceleration in HC, and will it be addressed with an ICS update? Also, can the same be done on an iPad, or does the iPad stutter along as well?

Hope for your expertise here guys, and would be glad to know if there's some way to fix this.

Thanks!
    Yes this should be addressed when ICS hits our tabs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Re: Watching livestreams/movies online

Download free full movies is the best place to watch livestreams and movies online