| || |
Re: Not able to connect my Tab to PC via USB cable
This was super helpful. I was going crazy. My tab worked great for over a year and then a couple weeks a go I couldn't do any thing but charge it. This totally worked. Thanks so much.
just got an answer of all u there having problem connecting their Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on your PC or Laptop.
" NO DOWNLOADS REQUIRED "
1. Connect TAB to PC ( with its corresponding USB cord )
2. While its connected ( MTP connected appears on your TAB )
3. GO to Control Panel on your PC ( Find the Devices and printer )
4. while in the " Devices and Printer ( SAMSUNG ANDROID will appear w/ a red marker saying " it has a problem connecting " )
5. Right Click the " SAMSUNG ANDROID " and press the fix problem .
6. then it will automatically fix the problem why your TAB wont connect to your PC ( Just fallow the troubleshoot steps )
7. Then its a rap.
HOPE it will work on you to, just like mine " Work's 100% perfect with no downloads required )
Problem fixed " UPDATE is the Key "