Not able to connect my Tab to PC via USB cable

Sebastien Tremblay

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
hey! i have the same issue as many of the people here.
what is the driver you used, where did you get it, and was your PC able to see the device but unable to find the driver?

mine does not even appear on the pc's list of devices...

thanks!

wrayvinmane

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
This was super helpful. I was going crazy. My tab worked great for over a year and then a couple weeks a go I couldn't do any thing but charge it. This totally worked. Thanks so much.

Hi Guys,

just got an answer of all u there having problem connecting their Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on your PC or Laptop.

" NO DOWNLOADS REQUIRED "

Quick STEP:
1. Connect TAB to PC ( with its corresponding USB cord )
2. While its connected ( MTP connected appears on your TAB )
3. GO to Control Panel on your PC ( Find the Devices and printer )
4. while in the " Devices and Printer ( SAMSUNG ANDROID will appear w/ a red marker saying " it has a problem connecting " )
5. Right Click the " SAMSUNG ANDROID " and press the fix problem .
6. then it will automatically fix the problem why your TAB wont connect to your PC ( Just fallow the troubleshoot steps )
7. Then its a rap.

HOPE it will work on you to, just like mine " Work's 100% perfect with no downloads required )

Problem fixed " UPDATE is the Key "

Er Dipak Kumar

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
well i am faceing a problem with my samsung galexy tab3 neo.
when i connect through any lapy may be loaded os7 or os8.it shows the sd card in it..
but when i conn it with my destop loaded osXP sp3..it only shows its camera connectivity feature..
how to solve this problem
:'(

Patty2000

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Just registered to say tks and to say IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!
Thank you!!!

Hi Guys,

just got an answer of all u there having problem connecting their Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 on your PC or Laptop.

" NO DOWNLOADS REQUIRED "

Quick STEP:
1. Connect TAB to PC ( with its corresponding USB cord )
2. While its connected ( MTP connected appears on your TAB )
3. GO to Control Panel on your PC ( Find the Devices and printer )
4. while in the " Devices and Printer ( SAMSUNG ANDROID will appear w/ a red marker saying " it has a problem connecting " )
5. Right Click the " SAMSUNG ANDROID " and press the fix problem .
6. then it will automatically fix the problem why your TAB wont connect to your PC ( Just fallow the troubleshoot steps )
7. Then its a rap.

HOPE it will work on you to, just like mine " Work's 100% perfect with no downloads required )

Problem fixed " UPDATE is the Key " :cool:

Dlomane65

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Thank you SO much! I was becoming frustrated with not being able to get a connection, but after following your instructions, IT WORKED!

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
i just bought a second hand Samsung 4 10" tablet SM-T530
and have Acer Aspire V 15 laptop

BUT windows keeps NOT RECOGNIZING the tablet
so can not even see the MTP

I used 2 different USB cables .... with the cables my Samsung Galaxy phones get connected OK to laptop

any suggestion please ?

Silent killer243

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
When i connect mybtab to pc it starts charging and there is no NO!notification from pc

Plzz help me when i connect my samsung galaxy tab E(SM-T561)to pc it starts charging.but the pc does not recogonize my tab I MEAN MY PC WONT EVEN NOTIFY THAT THIS DIVICE IS CONNECTED.
I think this problem occured after i enabled developer options
PLZZZZZ HELP HELP HELP!
At first on the barrety icon there would be a cross and the device would be connected to pc.now its not there and no cross only charging icon

Si Bak

Dec 16, 2016
Visit site
I had same problem. lenovo laptap doesn't even show that Samsung Tab2 is connected. And Samsung Tab2 prompt to scan device. When scanning, it does not show any device connected when the Lenovo and Samsung is physically connected by original USB cable from Samsung. That how screw up both brands are or is it WIN10 problem.
All the suggestions above do not work, since both devices don't even recognized each others.

bsims7

Apr 27, 2018
Visit site
I'm in the same boat gt p7500r BUT I wiped the os on it, so now its inoperable due to inconnectivity and no is on it. Twrp is installed, an the most I've been able to rouse is Unknown device, any installed drivers including escape set did not set u properly. I
heard something about an acronym named build it yourself driver but forget what its called

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois