Launchers?

CaneToad

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I want something better than touchwhiz, tried Go Launcher Hd but it's not great. Anybody use anything else? I have been spoilt by Nova on my S3

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk 2

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
ADW Launcher, its worth the price for sure as it adds loads of features and is nice and quick.

I will second this.

ADWex is the only launcher I've used on my Tab. With every rom I've flashed be it 3.2, 4.0.x or 4.1 the very first app I reinstall is ADWex.

It has almost run perfectly with every rom. It's a little glitchy on 4.1... but not real bad. And it still puts the stock launcher to shame.

Sent From My GalaxyClass StarShip 10.1/4.1.1(jb)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Another ADW EX user here. It's the only third party launcher I use on devices not running 4.0.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

kraski

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I want something better than touchwhiz, tried Go Launcher Hd but it's not great. Anybody use anything else? I have been spoilt by Nova on my S3

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk 2

I have ADWEx, Chameleon and Nova installed. I may get rid of Nova, though. It's good, but seems to be a variation of ADWEx, which I like better.

Chameleon is a whole different animal -- pun not intended. Thankfully, it now uses widgets beside its own. The Chameleon design is clean and uncluttered. Each of the three screens has its own app tray, so each can have different wallpapers. You can set Chameleon to show different homescreens based on time of day -- which allows you to think about how you use your tablet at different times of the day and set up your screens accordingly.

ADWEx is my favorite. Each homescreen has a different set of icons and widgets. The latest version, to me, is better than Nova and easy to customize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech