Hulu Plus APP/ICS Issue

ccm435

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
So, they released an updated version of Hulu Plus to support GTab 10.1 ICS. Well I am having an issue were the ad plays previous the video, and then after the add it shows the title of the video that is supposed to play, but it NEVER plays. I can only go back to the main page. I used to use the hacked version of the APK before, and it worked better than this official one. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

-cm-

PS: I'm not rooted or running any ad blockers on my Tablet. I do that stuff on my phone. Tablet I just have stock USA ICS.

ccm435

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
So no one has a solution for this? There has to be some sort of fix. It works perfect on my Galaxy Nexus, my wife's Bionic, and daughters Kindle Fire, but something is stopping the actual videos from playing. Very annoying.

-cm-

sandyb

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I have had the same problem since downloading ICS. Contacted Hulu they tried just about eeverything they could over the phone. Tech kicked up to higher level said they would get back to me, that was a week ago not heard anything.. They did credited my account for 1 month.

sandyb

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
everyone with this issue should send email to Hulu support so they know it's not just an isolated event with 1 tab..

jobsfry

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem with both net flix and hulu plus. I got the net flix video to work by adjusting the video quality in my account on the computer from best to better. Then uninstalled the netflix on my tab and re installed it and now it works fine. I have wrote to hulu plus and they have not replied yet

ccm435

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
FIX! So I was able to install the Hulu Plus app that was recently updated on the Amazon App Store. This fixed my playing issues. Works like a charm. Just wish it would blank out the taskbar on the bottom, but at least its black now anyways. As far as Netflix, I've never had any issues with that playing media since ICS.

-cm-

Jacksmyname

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I finally decided to try this, so I just signed up for the free trial.
Installed the app, and spent about an hour trying different TV episodes and movies.
Everthing I tried played without a single glitch, hiccup, etc. Picture quality is quite good.
However, color me unimpressed with the content.
Yes, some great classic movies and TV, but overall a LOT of junk, especially movies.
I'll continue to check it out for the next week, but so far I don't see enough quality content to subscribe.
But for those of you who like it, I can say that it works fine here.
Galaxy Tab 10.1, ICS.