Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working

Hi i have a galaxy tab 10.1 every time i open play store it says no connection retry. But it is connected to the net. Please help i have tried few things and now i am so stuck on what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by barrierbabe View Post
    Hi i have a galaxy tab 10.1 every time i open play store it says no connection retry. But it is connected to the net. Please help i have tried few things and now i am so stuck on what to do.
    Try resetting app preferences. Settings, Apps, tap the 3 dots, Reset preferences.

If that doesn't work, try resetting the date and time. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    hihi445566 likes this.

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barrierbabe View Post
    Is the time set up correctly?

sent from my N4 with half of the screen working

Default Re: Play Store Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by Armend Idrizi View Post
    Hi guys i have d same prob wid my s4. I stopped working play store. I reli can open nothing. Way I may cattery don't work for me I discriminating

Hi, the app store is not working I have the moto 8 and I have tried all of the solutions people have posted and none of them work, cab someone please help me, its really bugging me.

Hi, the play store is not working for me, I have tried all of the solutions that have been posted on this site. I have the. Moto g can someone please help, I need to download apps.

No Luck even after Settings>Applications>All>Google Play>Clear Data and clear cache

Quote Originally Posted by Amie Fca View Post
    Are you able to solve the prob after clearing and rebooting? I have the same problem too! couldn't enter the app at all. once i clear data and cache, my home screen prompts out a msg box saying 'Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.' Plus, an OK button. what happen!?!?

Did you try Settings,Apps,All,Reset Preferences ?

If that doesn't work, try resetting date and time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

It doent work on my tablet but it works on my phone

Can you fix it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by nabila saidi View Post
    hey plesese can you help me with my ap store do not working more?

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working on my S3

Quote Originally Posted by I****a Ban View Post
    even tried the solution to Application manager...

Clearing the data worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by aje99999 View Post
    Hi All, haven't been able to update or download anything for last few days it just sits on downloading and doesn't do anything and I have to cancel the download. It's the same on my tablet and Sgs3 I can download from Samsung application store perfectly. I Have tried clearing cache and data for download manager and Play Store application so all in all it points to a problem with the Play Store itself. I know they had a major update last week to change the way it updates apps maybe this has caused and error?
    Anyone any ideas or having same problem?
    Thanks

Why is my Google play store is not responding?

Quote Originally Posted by deetramm View Post
    i have tried everything, i even uninstalled the update...cleared data from playstore....nothing has worked.
    i hv the galaxy 10.1...running ver 4.1.2...someone please help
    playstore keep saying "no connection, try again"

Hi guys i have d same prob wid my s4. It say play store stopped working. I reli can open play store. Pls a little help.

- - - Updated - - -

try this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzS8Y4gf2QA

Question Re: Google Play Store Not Working

Hi,
    I am using s-7562(duos) model from samsung but i am unable to use play store everytime it ask for registration
    after filling all the details in last page it shows cannot sign in ....try later of else contact customer care.

Please suggest customer care for Samsung or else for vodafone.

Hi guys i have d same prob wid my s4. I stopped working play store. I reli can open nothing. Way I may cattery don't work for me I discriminating

Had the same issue as most on here and found that my date and time were not correct at all, which is odd because I just set my Tab 3 up yesterday and it worked until mid-day today. Corrected the date and time and my Tab 3returned to working order immediately after.

Hai Guys, can you help me? My play store in samsung galaxy s duos 2 does not work. I mean you cannot install any app...
    Please help me please please

I try installing applications on my Asus tablet but Google play store is not functioning.what do I do.......

Quote Originally Posted by orwo View Post
    Greetings~

I just bought my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8, but as it turns out, it does not have Google Play installed. I tried to install the 4.3.11 version, but it fails to run on my tablet~ it just flashes, then turns off and that's it... Anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks~
    Mate, it's simple. Go to settings and then application manager. Then go to Disabled apps which is right to"all" then click the app that is disabled(most probably downloads or download manager) and then enable the app/s . This should work
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 91011121314 LastLast