Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213
Like Tree32Likes

Default Re: Play Store Not Working

My Play store doesnt Work! What should i do to make it work again? I need to fix this cause i need to upgrade my apps! My Phone mode is Xperia LT15i sony ericson... pllss help me..

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by hfhseagram View Post
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Google Play Store simply says "no connection"-"retry". Still searching for a solution.

My Google play store is not working don't know what to do.

What?? I have no idea what you just said?

I have a Samsung centura and I'm having the same problem. I have tried all the fixes and nothing has helped I even cleared the partition cache and re booted nothing has helped

Quote Originally Posted by aje99999 View Post
    Hi All, haven't been able to update or download anything for last few days it just sits on downloading and doesn't do anything and I have to cancel the download. It's the same on my tablet and Sgs3 I can download from Samsung application store perfectly. I Have tried clearing cache and data for download manager and Play Store application so all in all it points to a problem with the Play Store itself. I know they had a major update last week to change the way it updates apps maybe this has caused and error?
    Anyone any ideas or having same problem?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MattyPetrie19 View Post
    Legend !!!!
    Works a treat many thanks.................
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Armend Idrizi View Post
    Hi guys i have d same prob wid my s4. It say play store stopped working. I reli can open play store. Pls a little help.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcey Nichole Oking View Post
    My Play store doesnt Work! What should i do to make it work again? I need to fix this cause i need to upgrade my apps! My Phone mode is Xperia LT15i sony ericson... pllss help me..

Quote Originally Posted by aje99999 View Post
    Hi All, haven't been able to update or download anything for last few days it just sits on downloading and doesn't do anything and I have to cancel the download. It's the same on my tablet and Sgs3 I can download from Samsung application store perfectly. I Have tried clearing cache and data for download manager and Play Store application so all in all it points to a problem with the Play Store itself. I know they had a major update last week to change the way it updates apps maybe this has caused and error?
    Anyone any ideas or having same problem?
    Thanks

hi
    in mobile set google play store not work porperly

Hai good noon frnds.
    im using samsung galaxy y duos,
    for past 10 days i cant use my play store. it simply saying no connection
    but my wifi strength is very good, plz help me to resolve my problem.

Default Google Play Store Not Working on my s5

Everytime I try to download something on my Google play store...it says error retrieving information from server..please help me this is annoying I can't download anything on my phone anynore.

Me too... my playstore doesn't work on my tab

Me too also spent work....what should I do

After resetting my cell phone the android deceive cannot connecting to Google play store

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working [THANKS FiendishMcButton!]

Quote Originally Posted by kadvr6 View Post
    just popped on here as my play store was not loading, followed FiendishMcButton's suggestion and its working a treat, many thanks as I was close to throwing my S4 at the wall.

my play stor Does not work >.<
    And since this program has Taysyr activity can reduce the mobile phones and other problems have been
    I've updated the program but became worse
    My cell phone is a model galaxy grand
    Please help me: (

my play stor Does not work >.<
    And since this program has Negative effect activity can reduce the mobile phones and other problems have been
    I've updated the program but became worse
    My cell phone is a model galaxy grand
    Please help me

I seem to have the same problem. When i try to download an app keeps saying 'downloading' but nothing happens. With 1 or 2 worked, but now it doesnt work at all.... And it happens when i'm on my wifi. Cause with the mobile data is perfect. But it can't be the wifi because all my other devices work perfectly. I've tried to clear data and cache and force stop the play store but still nothing...what can i do?

Thanks its working

My lenovo tab can not download anything what happen I don,'t know

Hello out there! My Samsung Galaxy 10.1 has not been able to connect to the 'net for that last month. I searched the Forum's for an answer and was appalled by how many people there are out there with the same problem, good connection but no Internet. I tried a lot of suggestions without any luck until I tried deleting the data and cache in the "All" area of Application Manager. I worked first time.
    I joined your Forum so I could pass-on my thanks for a job well done.

Omg, you are a life saver, it worked thank you so much. Much appreciated.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213