Google Play Store Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

flutterbyees

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I had this same problem. I tried force stopping the app and deleting the data (which deletes cache) but still didn't work. Check your date and time. Mine was set for January. When my battery died I didn't have automatic date and time checked and when I powered up after charging it went to factory date and time. Hope this helps

jdieterle66

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I tried most everything in this thread. It wasn't until I noticed that there were multiple processes running for Google Play Services. Here's what I did. I went to:

Applications-Applications Manager-Running-Google Play Services

I started with the last (3rd) Play Service processes that was running and forced quit it. I was also going to force quit the other two, but they had multiple services running within them, so I think that I only forced quit the last one.

I now notice that when I type into the Play Store search box that the font looks different, and many more suggestions pop up. My guess is that there were multiple Processes running at the same time that were conflicting with each other. My Play Store seems to be working fine now.

badsboss

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Google Play not working at all on my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 model GT-P5113. I have tried several of the mods suggestion in this topic and now I have "no connection".

Please help.

Thanks, Brian

starrcross

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Mine is not working either. I had to uninstall some apps and now play store won't open so I can reinstall.
this is been happening since Jan 15 2016:-\

treschic26

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I cannot update or download apps from the Play Store. I have cleared cache, restarted, took battery out, etc. Play Store just keeps running like it's installing, but does not. Please help!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Due to the enormous number of empty posts in this thread that have had to be cleaned up, and the fact that multiple solutions have been discussed, I am closing it. If you have further questions, please create a new thread in the appropriate device forum. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.