Google Play Store Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissa Docherty

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung s3 and my play store isnt working or updating my apps. Every time I open the play store up it says cannot open play store. I have went to my settings but from there I dont know how fix the problem any suggestions is much appreciated. My phone is a nightmare just now its just crashing all the time due to problem

Mishtheman

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
i have a note2 and since yesterday when i tap into my playstore, it pops back out and keeps doing that. i cant even go ibto it. any solutions??

deetramm

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
i have tried everything, i even uninstalled the update...cleared data from playstore....nothing has worked.
i hv the galaxy 10.1...running ver 4.1.2...someone please help
playstore keep saying "no connection, try again"

jamesmartinalias

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much FiendishMcButton!!! got the same issue with Amie Fca, following your instruction given my play store is doing well now!!!

after following your instruction there are some apps that do auto update in my s3, however for the facebook I always have this kind of prompt message "Facebook Package file is invalid" what does it mean

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

henokisae

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store Not Working [THANKS FiendishMcButton!]

I having de same problem here,
I have try many kinds of solution such as reeboot, adding account, factory reset n even enabled the download manager..
But it shows the same results, i still cant open my play store, when i try to open it, it will appear for a second, and auto closed , back to my home screen..
I hope someone can help me about it...

Luciano Pereira

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
so enabling download manager fixed the problem with google play. but now the downloading showed up and when I pull down the screen it says Facebook (build 144481) and it doesnt stop? It never finishes been like that for days

the face book thing. Just go to downloads and then other downloads and delete it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freyon77