Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working

I installed Root App delete and advanced task manager. I cant remember which task i stopped in a hurry to load a game but since that the google play store has started giving this message
    "Unfortunately, Google Play store has stopped". The same problem as with a lot of the people here. Please suggest a solution.
    One more thing, there is a built in app named NQ mobile security which popped up this network optimization BS while i was playing and I clicked yes just to finish my game. The wifi icon since then has turned gray during connection instead of blue, but it is still browsing as usual except for the google play store.

My OS Android 4.0.4 ICS
    ShayneNeal likes this.

Need Help !!! My Google play store is not working , it says server connection error , or server not connected , try again .......... pls what should i do i have optimus LTE 2 on 4.1.2.....

Would you happen to know the equivalent of this fix for the Droid RAZR M?

My play store stopped working and cant use any of the apps///i uninstall a lot of my downloaded apps and still nothing works ..any help!!!!

The same exact thing is happening. I open the play store, and it says no connection, retry. I tap retry still says it. So I checked my internet I'm connected, checked the speed: 72mbps. So its fine, everything should be working. I have a question. Did you root your device any time? I'm not sure if it as to do anything about that because I did last month.

Quote Originally Posted by FiendishMcButton View Post
    What fixed it for me on Samsung galaxy S3 running Android version 4.1.1 was:

Settings > Application Manager > All > Locate Download Manager (will be at the the bottom of the list when it's disabled) and enable it

Hope that helps
    Thanks for the help - it wasn't the google play app that was disabled for me it was the google framework but i scrolled to the bottom and there it was. Enabled and boom - all fixed!
    Shayne

Check Date and Time also...

Mine stop working and it was that my kid put date on 2000, and i did not notice for a couple of days

I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 running Android 4.0.4 that can no longer successfully update apps from the Play Store. As soon as one starts to update the Play Store screen will wink out and I can now longer open the Downloaded Apps section of Play Store. I tried FiendishMcButton's recommendation, but the Download Manager is enabled already. I have cleared data and cache for the Play Store, but that has not helped. The Play Store continues to crash as soon as any app begins to update. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thumbs up Re: Google Play Store Not Working

Thank you thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you
    Thanked by:
    Amanda Schellack likes this.

THANK YOU!!!! the phone "expert" at the sprint store said I'd have to do a hard/factory/pain in the @$$ reset. Thank you so much!!!

Angry Re: Google Play Store Not Working

My play store is not working cleek andown in 2 sec

#FiendishMcButton I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!....a million thanks for that simple solution - I had been having trouble with my S3's Google Play Store for over a month now...thanks again man!!!

why my play store can't to open while i open it the thinks say no conetions why while that my wifi is on and my google say that was bolked

May I know how can solve this problem for my play store to work I urgently need to use play store pls help......

Play store not open and whatsApp not wirking old ver.

Please help my play store went down anyone know how to fix google play store please!!@@@ unfortunately google play not working

Thanks a million fiendishmcbutton

Ive tried everything..i cleared my data..ive uninstalled this..
    Then doesnt change..
    Ive using galaxy s2 when clicking my playstore it says that no connection. But i am connected to my wifi..

- - - Updated - - -

Ive tried everything..i cleared my data..ive uninstalled this..
    Then doesnt change..
    Ive using galaxy s2 when clicking my playstore it says that no connection. But i am connected to my wifi..

Thank you 8 lbs 4 oz baby Jesus! the enabling download app worked!

settings>application manager>All>Download
    You then click on the Download app and you will see Enable, click on that and you should be good to go. My problem in the All part was i thought everything was Alphabetically organized, when it wasn't! The Download App was all the way at the End.. and it wasn't the app that says "download manager"

Unhappy Re: Google Play Store Not Working

Samsung galaxy s3 play store will flash on then goes of saying Google plait is not without

galaxy s4 no connection play store and when clicking on internet icon,otherwise all ok online

same here

My download manager does not appear on the list, and I have the same problem.

Found it thank you.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast