Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Cool Re: Google Play Store Not Working

hello i bought samsung galaxy s2 year ago now i cant used my play store. it says probem with google system plz help me soon as possible thank you.

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working

Me too... how you solve this... I almost done all the things I can

My play store not working. What can I do now? Please help me.

My play store not working.pls help me. My phone is Samsung galaxy note2

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! So glad I found your post! only wish I had found it 2 weeks ago!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! any Idea why or how this got turned off??? I thought maybe it had something to do with flying to VA & bk since that is when it started acting up. Thanks Again!!!! Very happy & no longer FRUSTRATED S3 OWNER... Hubby would be completely against this, but if I could reach out and kiss you I would!!!

Google play store has stopped

Not with Samsung, but I had a similar problem with my INQ Cloud Touch android phone: a No connection message. The solutions I saw here didn't work, so I opened up Google Play in My apps, and pressed Uninstall all updates... works ok now.

Thanks you soooo much!!

Why does the google play store no longer show on my explorer?

I have the same problem for months now. I have tried resetting to factory settings to no avail. If I try to download an up, it says "downloaded", but nothing appears.
    Any suggestions anybody?
    I have a Samsung Galaxy tab GT P1010

Unhappy Re: Google Play Store Not Working

my google play store is not working when i download any ting its says error try again:

i have s3

Hi .I have the same problem with them.my samsung galaxy s5360 play store stopped working. It keeps saying CONNECTION LOST. even if wehave an internet connection? What should ido?
    Faatiemah Patel likes this.

Please help me when i start my google play store it show no connection retry bt my wifi ok..please fix 4 me

Cool Re: Google Play Store Not Working

It worked! Thanks a ton!

I can not use google play store. When I try to open it using my samsung galaxy note 2, it just appears for a while and then automatically closes. Please help me fix this problem.
    Anish Patel1 likes this.

This still solves the problem for the S3. Thanks a million now we have peace in the kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by FiendishMcButton View Post
    What fixed it for me on Samsung galaxy S3 running Android version 4.1.1 was:

Settings > Application Manager > All > Locate Download Manager (will be at the the bottom of the list when it's disabled) and enable it

Hope that helps

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........!!!!!!!!!
    it worked...my samsung grand even started hanging coz of this..thankyou so much for the post..

THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU FiendishMcButton

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Pearson View Post
    This still solves the problem for the S3. Thanks a million now we have peace in the kingdom
    thanks a lot,,,,,,,,,

Thank you! This worked!

Your a legend mate!

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working [THANKS FiendishMcButton!]

how to fix Play Store I have Samsung Galaxy S3 and and when I am opening Play Store it turns black and shuts down in 1 sec how to fix it ? thank u in advance pal

Works now, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by FiendishMcButton View Post
    What fixed it for me on Samsung galaxy S3 running Android version 4.1.1 was:

Settings > Application Manager > All > Locate Download Manager (will be at the the bottom of the list when it's disabled) and enable it

Hope that helps
    it doesnt work on my s3.. the download manager wasnt disabled at all.. any other suggestion please..??
    i dont know if my wifi IS the problem or my phone.. coz i when to my friends house(using der wifi)last night to try my play store and it was ok
    i even download some apps(coz i reset my phone) but unfortunately when i went back home it gves me the same problem..
    i cant connect to play store again... NEED HELP PLS..
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast