Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working

Okay, this is driving me insane! I just spent almost all day today trying to get play store working. I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone, and 2 Nexus 7 tablets (for my kids), and can't get Google Play open at all on either of the the tabs (always Wifi) or my phone (when it's on Wifi, though it works when it's using it's own internet connection). On my trouble shooting quest, I went and used 2 different Wifi connections today - one public, one a friends, and Google Play worked at both. So you'd think it was my provider/ my Wifi connection some how, right? However, get this - Using my laptop computer with my Wifi, I can access Google Play. I have been on the phone to my ISP today... they take no responsibility, I have spoken to the Google Play people - they say talk to my ISP. I have tried every thing mentioned in this thread (plus some). Any ideas folks? All devices stock and running JB 4.2.2, excepting of course the laptop. FYI, error reads Connection Timed Out [Retry]. It says this while trying to open, and never actually does open.This has been going on for maybe a week. I also just discovered today that Google search wont work either. I definitely have my Wifi connection, as I can get websites, FB etc. But no Google/ Play Store.... so weird and so frustrating! I am not overly tech savvy and I desperately need help... PLEASE!!!

Some how my google play did not download

Please my play store doesn't work, can you help me please..

My play store is not working coming up with terms to accept or decline but it is all ticket please help. Thsnks
    Imran Memon likes this.

Thank you so much FiendishMcButton! BIG TIME!

I'm having the same problem. I click on it, it comes on for a second then closes. Then says unfortunately play store is not responding.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

I remember seeing somewhere that there was an app that came on the phone (can't remember what it was, Kies, AllShare or something Samsung specific) and the update to that program was what was causing the issue with all of the google services. Does anyone remember what i am thinking of? I remember reading about it fixing the Google Now connection issue but I think it will help with this issue as well. I can't find that post to save my life and this is driving me crazy!

Thank You, this worked

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working [THANKS FiendishMcButton!]

Why is google play store not working on my s3 every time I open it blinks and turn off I tried every setting I could even re downloaded it still the same issue arises? Is Google working on it or is it my phone error I purchased it a month ago n how this problem occured help me?

I have the same problem can you tell me how you got it fixed

Fiendish' advice did the job. Thank you!

how u did it plz share it

My play store only opens for a split second then closes. Can someone please help me.
    Thanked by:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    YOU SAVED MY LIFE
    i signed up just to thank you
    so
    thank you

Thumbs up Re: Google Play Store Not Working

Thanks a lot
    My problem was vapourized by u r suggestion.
    U can get best of luck.
    I m from Myanmar Nation

Yes it works after going to App Manager then Google play store and clear data and empty cache then reboot. Thanks hopes this helps the others S 3 mates as well!!

Thanks mate you were of good help it worked for me !!

So has mine what do i doo plz help

Question Re: Google Play Store Not Working

Why my play store can't open . ? I click on it, it comes on for a second then closes . Then says unfortunately play store is has been stopped

I have the same problem too

how did you made it can you put here solution. even i am having same problem tried everything step by step but all useless. even vodafone store useless

exactly same problem here, and i also tried same things but all in vein

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep Gowda View Post
    Thank You, this worked
    what worked ?

I am having the same issue. When I try to open google play, the page will pop open like it wants to load, and then close. A few seconds later, I will get a notification stating that google play has stopped working. I cleared all of my data and chache and ensured that my mobile network is on (can't connect to wifi at work). What else can I do?

Default Google play store not working

I almost done all the things, please help me how my phone's Google play work.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast