Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working

my phone's Google play not working. phone model No. Micromax A_101, Android ICS

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working [THANKS FiendishMcButton!]

just popped on here as my play store was not loading, followed FiendishMcButton's suggestion and its working a treat, many thanks as I was close to throwing my S4 at the wall.
    Lawrence Lim1 likes this.

I cant open my play store

hello i bought samsung galaxy s2 6month ago now i cant used my play store. it says probem with google system plz help me soon as possible thank you

Mine will not work either

My play store will not open it just opens for a second then closes so please
    Help cause I want to download games

thanks alot fiendish.mcbutton
    Lawrence Lim1 likes this.

Big thanks. I was so frustrated that I wanted to return my 3 mini. Google keyboard was installed but google PINYIN is not working, but you cannot help me with this part. ^_^

I'm using S4 just bought it like 1 day ago .. I was downloading a song and it took forever and a text pop out and said if you force close it will affect your other apps and I did not really care about it after 10 mins time I wanted to download something and I press on the icon play store it will appear for 1 sec and disappear it will bring me back to my home screen please any solution ? And who is this guy ? fiendishmcbutton ?? Pls help

Who is this guy ?

Can u help me out I'm using S4 please

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Gurung View Post
    hello i bought samsung galaxy s2 year ago now i cant used my play store. it says probem with google system plz help me soon as possible thank you.

I'm so grateful for this remedy. I was about to Factory reset my phone. But thanks to u, all my data and time is saved.
    xolli likes this.

I haven't read through all the posts on this thread, but my S3's Play Store wouldn't connect and the fix was to re=set the date and time. The date and time was off by over a month. Later, Ray

Google Play Store reported 'No Connection' when I tried to Accept and Download new Android apps for my INQ Cloud Touch phone, even though I had a good WiFi connection, and my Gmail and browser worked fine, and I was able to search for new apps on Google Play Store.
    The solution was to Uninstall all Updates to the Google Play Store application, so that it went back to the original factory-installed Google Market application. Then, after restarting the phone, the downloads process worked just fine. Unfortunately the application seems to automatically update itself, so I have to do this Uninstall Updates to Google Play Store each time I want to install a new app. It seems that Google Play Store now does not work correctly with my phone and Android 2.2.1 (even though it did for a while).
    Before I found this solution I had tried the following suggestions, without success - correcting the Date and Time (mine was not wrong in the first place), and clearing the Cache for Google Play Store and Google Services.

Situation: You pick up your phone and launch the Google Play Store to download an awesome new app, and to your frustration, it force closes before you get the chance to and are left with this little present of an error message (minus all the cool neon aqua accents that I drew in above). Can it be fixed? Yes. Can it be fixed without erasing the phone? Yes again (well most likely). ”How do I do this?” you ask yourself…continue reading…

1. Go to Settings.

2. Then Application Manager.

3. Make sure you are on ALL applications.

4. Find Download Manager. They are not all listed alphabetically. You may have to scroll to the bottom of the app list to find this.

5. It will probably say disabled. Click Enable.
    •If you are still having problems after performing this step, go to Settings > Accounts and Sync > your google account then uncheck “Sync Internet“.
    •You can also go into Settings > Application Manager > All > Play Store > Force Stop > Clear Cache > Clear Data.

We have the same problem what did you do with your playstore?can u help me

i have samsung galaxy ace duos...& google play store is not working...saying stop unexpectedly please give any solution

My play store not working on samsung galaxys advance plz help me

Quote Originally Posted by Chhabiram Pahadi View Post
    My play store not working on samsung galaxys advance plz help me
    Can you describe your problem?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Me neither. I cannot access play store or any update all app. Some one pls help me... I'm using tab 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by SyahirIzzat View Post
    Me neither. I cannot access play store or any update all app. Some one pls help me... I'm using tab 10.1
    Remove your account and restart your phone.

My play store is not working says unfortunately Google play store stopped,"mistake by me on install,my mobile is Samsung galaxys advance please help me!

Google play store is not working says unfortunately Google play store stopped, mistake by me on Iinstall my mobile is Samsung galaxys advance plz help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Chhabiram Pahadi View Post
    My play store is not working says unfortunately Google play store stopped,"mistake by me on install,my mobile is Samsung galaxys advance please help me!
    Did you Uninstall your play store by accident and then reinstall it?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast