Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Default Re: Play Store Not Working

Hi guys i have d same prob wid my s4. It say play store stopped working. I reli can open play store. Pls a little help.

Thumbs down Play Store Not Working

Hi guys i have d same prob wid my s4. I stopped working play store. I reli can open nothing. Way I may cattery don't work for me I discriminating

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working

Yeah im having problems with google play also on my galaxy tab , when I touch the google play app it comes up and then it stops I dont know what's goin on

My google play is not working please solved my problem.my handset model is Samsung galaxy grand i9082

I have lg optimus g and my play store stopped working how could i get this to work again if u can help please let me know

my google play is not working, it keeps on closing, i have even cleared cache and uninstall updates but still the problem is same..what should i do?

hi my google play app is not working, everytime i open it it says that google play has stopped working, it has started hence i also reset the phone, and now i am not able to log in my google account. please help, i am totally disconnected to the smartworld....

hy,mera google play stop ho chuka ha iski kia wajha ha..?kisi tab per bhi open nai hoo rha....

I have the same problem.. After clearing data and cache, a msg would pop up saying com.google.process.gapps stopped. Can anyone be kind enough to share a solution... Im using nexus 7 tab

Just Sloved My Problem By Little Steps.. I Read Almost everything to fix this but still i got " No Connection Error " .. I Cleared My Data And Cache, Downloads Enabled etc.. but then i found .. Google Server Blocked My IP Address . i don't know why .. so this is what i done..

1. Open Samsung Apps .
    2. Find " Hideman VPN " and Install . you don't need Play Store you can download this from SAMSUNG Store. And Its Free.
    3. Now Open Hideman VPN And Click Connect.
    4. Onces Its Connected Open Internet Explorer And Check Your IP . It Will Be Changed
    5. Now Open Google Play Store .. It Should be work .. .

Try now

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working [THANKS FiendishMcButton!]

I have the problem 2..my play store cant be open after download ex luncher on my tablet..why?.and i dont know what to do.plesa help.

I have been struggeling for two week. Thanks a million for your post, it solved the problem,!!!!

Thank you! This worked for me too, Delighted.

I searched ALL over to figure this out....and here it is...so simple!!

If the link doesn't work, the directions are:
    1. Go to settings
    2. Open Application Manager
    3. Scroll to "All"
    4. At the VERY bottom you see Downloads. (Betcha it says "Disabled")
    5. Enable!
    That's it!

Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!!

solved the purpose for me

Exclamation Re: Google Play Store Not Working

For phones also goto your app settings and restore all apps to default. You will have to go through and stop the other background connections again manually if you wish but basically there is a good chance trying to end another program or service you ended a service that Google play uses to open. This worked as opposed to crazy answers about changing date and time settings and other nonsense. Njoy.

Please solve my problem !

Thanks a lot buddy...!!!! It's working for my Samsung galaxy S 2

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working [THANKS FiendishMcButton!]

It doesn't work, it's enabled

Default Re: Google Play Store Not Working S4

I tried EVERYTHING people suggested to get my play store to work and nothing fixed the problem. I played around with my S4 for a bit then I figured it out....
    Go to- Settings
    -Application manger
    - All
    - Then press your menu button and click reset app preferences..

I don't know if it will work for everyone but it worked on my Galaxy S4.. Hope this helps

My google play does not play. What to do

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Pearson View Post
    This still solves the problem for the S3. Thanks a million now we have peace in the kingdom

I have a galaxy s2 my play store app keeps saying invaled password but ive changed it like 10 times trying to make it work but it still says ur passwrord or username is wrong or ur Aaccount has changed how has it changed if I didn't change it.... also its saying I have to update my facebook and instagram apps or ill no longer be able to use them but I cant update them if I cant get on my playstore app in the first place!!....
    Sincerely, very confused and angry please help!!!

Greetings~

I just bought my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8, but as it turns out, it does not have Google Play installed. I tried to install the 4.3.11 version, but it fails to run on my tablet~ it just flashes, then turns off and that's it... Anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks~

Quote Originally Posted by Armend Idrizi View Post
    Hi guys i have d same prob wid my s4. I stopped working play store. I reli can open nothing. Way I may cattery don't work for me I discriminating
    ... Attachment 80453
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast