Google Play Store Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo Maceiras

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you:)

Salimonik

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
#FiendishMcButton I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!....a million thanks for that simple solution - I had been having trouble with my S3's Google Play Store for over a month now...thanks again man!!! :)

Kenson Uy

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Ive tried everything..i cleared my data..ive uninstalled this..
Then doesnt change..
Ive using galaxy s2 when clicking my playstore it says that no connection. But i am connected to my wifi..

Last edited by a moderator:

Amanda Schellack

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you 8 lbs 4 oz baby Jesus! the enabling download app worked!
:D

settings>application manager>All>Download
You then click on the Download app and you will see Enable, click on that and you should be good to go. My problem in the All part was i thought everything was Alphabetically organized, when it wasn't! The Download App was all the way at the End.. and it wasn't the app that says "download manager"

pparris9

May 4, 2013
Visit site
My download manager does not appear on the list, and I have the same problem.

Found it thank you.

Ram Gurung

May 5, 2013
Visit site
hello i bought samsung galaxy s2 year ago now i cant used my play store. it says probem with google system plz help me soon as possible thank you.

Bobbie Dodson

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! So glad I found your post! only wish I had found it 2 weeks ago!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! any Idea why or how this got turned off??? I thought maybe it had something to do with flying to VA & bk since that is when it started acting up. Thanks Again!!!! Very happy & no longer FRUSTRATED S3 OWNER... Hubby would be completely against this, but if I could reach out and kiss you I would!!! :-*

VisionairZ

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Not with Samsung, but I had a similar problem with my INQ Cloud Touch android phone: a No connection message. The solutions I saw here didn't work, so I opened up Google Play in My apps, and pressed Uninstall all updates... works ok now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy