Google Play Store Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassius Chanides

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem for months now. I have tried resetting to factory settings to no avail. If I try to download an up, it says "downloaded", but nothing appears.
Any suggestions anybody?
I have a Samsung Galaxy tab GT P1010

Jennifer Apoc

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi .I have the same problem with them.my samsung galaxy s5360 play store stopped working. It keeps saying CONNECTION LOST. even if wehave an internet connection? What should ido?

Danilo Canizares

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I can not use google play store. When I try to open it using my samsung galaxy note 2, it just appears for a while and then automatically closes. Please help me fix this problem.

Larry Pearson

May 22, 2013
Visit site
This still solves the problem for the S3. Thanks a million now we have peace in the kingdom :)

What fixed it for me on Samsung galaxy S3 running Android version 4.1.1 was:

Settings > Application Manager > All > Locate Download Manager (will be at the the bottom of the list when it's disabled) and enable it

Hope that helps :cool:

dgnprincy

May 23, 2013
Visit site
thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........!!!!!!!!!
it worked...my samsung grand even started hanging coz of this..thankyou so much for the post..:)

Alexander Ch

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store Not Working [THANKS FiendishMcButton!]

how to fix Play Store I have Samsung Galaxy S3 and and when I am opening Play Store it turns black and shuts down in 1 sec how to fix it ? thank u in advance pal

Cris Sehl

May 29, 2013
Visit site
What fixed it for me on Samsung galaxy S3 running Android version 4.1.1 was:

Settings > Application Manager > All > Locate Download Manager (will be at the the bottom of the list when it's disabled) and enable it

Hope that helps :cool:

it doesnt work on my s3.. the download manager wasnt disabled at all.. any other suggestion please..??
i dont know if my wifi IS the problem or my phone.. coz i when to my friends house(using der wifi)last night to try my play store and it was ok
i even download some apps(coz i reset my phone) but unfortunately when i went back home it gves me the same problem..
i cant connect to play store again... NEED HELP PLS.. :(

Sammp77

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Okay, this is driving me insane! I just spent almost all day today trying to get play store working. I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone, and 2 Nexus 7 tablets (for my kids), and can't get Google Play open at all on either of the the tabs (always Wifi) or my phone (when it's on Wifi, though it works when it's using it's own internet connection). On my trouble shooting quest, I went and used 2 different Wifi connections today - one public, one a friends, and Google Play worked at both. So you'd think it was my provider/ my Wifi connection some how, right? However, get this - Using my laptop computer with my Wifi, I can access Google Play. I have been on the phone to my ISP today... they take no responsibility, I have spoken to the Google Play people - they say talk to my ISP. I have tried every thing mentioned in this thread (plus some). Any ideas folks? All devices stock and running JB 4.2.2, excepting of course the laptop. FYI, error reads Connection Timed Out [Retry]. It says this while trying to open, and never actually does open.This has been going on for maybe a week. I also just discovered today that Google search wont work either. I definitely have my Wifi connection, as I can get websites, FB etc. But no Google/ Play Store.... so weird and so frustrating! I am not overly tech savvy and I desperately need help... PLEASE!!! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.