Google Play Store Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

labyrinth aqua

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
well hell after hours of searching and doing all the possible solutions I had read, I FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT ONE! Resetting my apps that's all. By far, after resetting it~ no problems yet encountered. And i really hope I will not encounter another TRICKY shiz again soon

suziet Richy

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Am really dissapointed with my samsung grand cant do anything coz it keeps tellin me my google play store not working wat should i do???ill appreciate any help..

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Try what the person a little above did.

Phone Settings - Apps -

Tap the menu button, Reset Apps

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Coweyes520

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I have been researching the Play Store- no connection; retry issue and it sounds like FiendishMcButton's trick is just the answer except I do not have an enable/disable option. It is for a Samsung Galaxy Player YP-GS1. I am having a devil of a time weeding out any information on any site so if you are able to help me, i would appreciate it! Thanks!

Coweyes520

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Nothing comes up under Apps when I press the menu button. I tried under Samsung Apps and "Reset Local" came up but when I reset that it did not correct the problem. Any other ideas?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Nothing comes up under Apps when I press the menu button. I tried under Samsung Apps and "Reset Local" came up but when I reset that it did not correct the problem. Any other ideas?

This advice is from Anne:

"I searched ALL over to figure this out....and here it is...so simple!!

If the link doesn't work, the directions are:
1. Go to settings
2. Open Application Manager
3. Scroll to "All"
4. At the VERY bottom you see Downloads. (Betcha it says "Disabled"
5. Enable!
That's it! "

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Another recently posted solution was check the date and time. If they aren't accurate they could be messing stuff up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Rapur Chaithanya

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
well it even happened for me.
Try to check whether Download Manager is enabled or not. To find this Go to settings<application manager<all <select download manager.
If it is disabled?Just Enable it!
Hope it helped you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.