Flash 11.1 won't work after ICS update

nanto7

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
After ICS update on my Samsung Tab 10.1, won't be able to watch any flash video. Adobe flash player 11.1 was installed and worked fine with GB. There appears no flash 11.1 app support from the Adobe site, and no update info.

ziggster

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I am assuming the following will work, because this is what I had to do for Jelly Bean:

Look for Dolphin ver 8.5.1 . It will work with Flash...just make sure to turn off auto update & don't update the Dolphin browser. Any version after 8.5.1 doesn't support Flash.

Jacksmyname

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I am assuming the following will work, because this is what I had to do for Jelly Bean:

Look for Dolphin ver 8.5.1 . It will work with Flash...just make sure to turn off auto update & don't update the Dolphin browser. Any version after 8.5.1 doesn't support Flash.

I'm using Dolphin v.8.7.0, and Flash is working fine for me.
Really nice browser.

ziggster

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Dolphin v.8.7.0, and Flash is working fine for me.
Really nice browser.

I think my Jelly Bean assumption was a bad idea, as Flash seems to work fine with the stock ICS browser. Not so much with Chrome.

I have to use Dolphin with my N7 in order to run flash.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded Dolphine browser version8.5.1 from xda-developers and I can not get the flashplayer to work.I have flash always on and enabled java script. Does anyone have any suggestions.I am trying to get it to work on my Tab10.1 with ICS. I also want to install it on my wife's 7 inch Tab.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Central Forums

MmWatson

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I have tried all of the above on my tablet... a number of times!!!! Have correct flash installed, via dolphin browser. All I get is sound... no video. SO FRUSTRATING.