Screenshots not saved in Screenshot folder

fatyank#AC

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I've come across a problem with screenshot. It started about two weeks ago. I am using ICS 4.0.4, updated about a month ago and had no problem with screen capture at first. I would press the symbol on the lower screen and it would click, take the shot and place it in the "screenshot" folder. Now I do the same procedure but there is nothing in the "screenshot" folder. It is now being sent to my clipboard. I go to "clipboard" folder but it is also empty. I can find my screenshot on clipboard by going to Android browser. I haven't made any changes that I am aware of to make this happen. I hope someone can help. Thank you.

Gabriella Hernandez

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I've come across a problem with screenshot. It started about two weeks ago. I am using ICS 4.0.4, updated about a month ago and had no problem with screen capture at first. I would press the symbol on the lower screen and it would click, take the shot and place it in the "screenshot" folder. Now I do the same procedure but there is nothing in the "screenshot" folder. It is now being sent to my clipboard. I go to "clipboard" folder but it is also empty. I can find my screenshot on clipboard by going to Android browser. I haven't made any changes that I am aware of to make this happen. I hope someone can help. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz