Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree2Likes

Default 1000000 thanx

Thanxx bro its really helpfull...

Thumbs up Re: "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped." What does this mean?

I have samsung galaxy note 2.
    I developed this problem after i changed sim s in China. I think because google is banned some files got corrupted.
    Any ways this problem was really bugging me. and finally what worked for me was:

1) Unmount SD card ; you scan with chkdisk
    2) Go to Settings>Manage Applications>All>Media Storage
    3) CLEAR DATA
    4) Mount SD card
    I had been trying everything that I saw on this thread then I started messing with it on my own trying to figure something out and now I have no problems, all the music and photos on my SD card were fine, so far my applications are untouched and all seems well with the world! Hope this helps anyone still having trouble!

Thanks a ton! I was loosing hope wheteher the phone would restore to its original state or not but persistance finally paid off

My phone is oppo R831L , who can help? It come out every time ...

Posted via the Android Central App

Default Re: "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped." What does this mean?

I can get to the setting because the pop up stays on the screen.I have this error on my cell phone

Default Re: "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped." What does this mean?

Constantly appearance of process android process media has stopped how can I resolve it.it is unplesant to play even music from the phone

I have the same problem with them. My cellphone is Oppo R2001.
    How can I solve this problem? Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by leexal2 View Post
    I keep getting this messsage. what should i do?

I think I deleted something on my android phone and every 3 seconds it pops up saying that error message but I've done everything like factory reset and all these suggestions and I have no idea what to do because I can't type or do anything

Quote Originally Posted by jm345 View Post
    So the error message is serious enough to require a factory reset?

How do you do a factory reset? And do I have to re-install all my apps and everything?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345