Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Tab Is Frozen at Boot Screen! Help!

i followed all the steps you just mentioned but got stuck here Tab Is Frozen at Boot Screen! Help!-image.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	665.7 KB 
ID:	182301

Exclamation Re: Tab Is Frozen at Boot Screen! Help!

Hello!I also have a samsung galaxy note 10.1 and the problem happened on it.When I was watching videos on Youtube,It shut down itself suddenly and then it just "reboots" repeatedly. The process goes like this----same old start scene,"samsung galaxy note 10.1"letters showed up first,the "samsung"with a blue flash at the back,then black screen and then go back to the "samsung galaxy note 10.1"letters,this cycle goes on and on.
    I left it and went to bed,i thought it would stop or finish whatever it is processing overnight.So the next,it is out of power,so I recharge and this time,it freeze at the white "samsung galaxy note 10.1"letters,and nothing change ever since.Even it is out of power again,I recharge it and same thing would pop up. What should I do? when I press and hold the volume down key and power key,only the warning of "Custom OS download pop up"

Please help me,thank you!

Lightbulb Re: Tab Is Frozen at Boot Screen! Help!

that information so helpful,, thank,,

When i try to root it just stuck on boot screen
    GT- P5210 Galaxy S3 Tab 10.1

I have exactly the same problem.
    Nothing works. Tried all the advice on this post and nothing works.
    My wife watches videos on it.
    IDK what happened?

Helloo can someone help me I have H18 tab and when i turn on tablet he stop at window where write android and do not go anywhere.
    I try to leave him at all night but nothing happened.
    Thanks in advance

Hey I'm having a boot problem with my tablet but if I had to guess the touchscreen is no longer working because when it gets to the screen for configure amb or wipe data or wipe partition data. And also when I get to that screen the volume up button only makes it so the choices go away I can't actually pick any other choice than 'reboot system now' and since its not booting correctly I literally have a tablet that can't do anything....I've even tries plugging in the keyboard and its not working so I can't choose anything different when the recovery mode options come up even the volume buttons don't switch the choices the volume up is the only thing that does anything on that screen and it just makes the choices disappear and reappear

i went from rooted to non rooted

I tried to do a hard reset on my Galaxy Tab S by holding the volume down button and turning it on, it still went back to the "Samsung" screen and froze again.... I'm not sure what else to do. Please help!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12